Sunday, July 15, 2007

Introduction

Well, I have to say I'm not really sure why I decided to start a blog... I guess I've always wanted to be a sportswriter, but never wanted to risk being stuck working for a local newspaper covering "boonies" high school sports.

I expect this to pretty much just contain random thoughts on plenty of things such as movies, music, etc... However sports will likely be the majority of the posts here.

As for me, I'm a 22 year old college student with a BS in Accountancy, and am working toward a Master's in May 2008. I will take the CPA exam next summer and hopefully be working for a mid-sized CPA firm next fall. I've played baseball my whole life, and have had stints with golf and basketball in high school. I follow the Cubs about as closely as anyone I've met, as well as the Bears and Fighting Illini - guess where I go to school... :).

If you happen to be reading this, hopefully you will enjoy what you see!

Until next time...

No comments: